“At All Saints, we all flourish and achieve as a child of God”
At All Saints we aim to:
- To provide a welcoming and caring environment.
- To ensure all that we do reflect our Christian values through a commitment to Gospel Teachings.
- To nurture independent, confident children with enquiring minds.
- To deliver a high quality and creative curriculum.
- To achieve in all areas of the curriculum
- To develop a lifelong love of learning.
- To expect good behaviour and mutual respect.
- To take responsibility in school and the wider community.
All Saints School has a unique and special ethos where all children and young people are valued as an individual. Children are encouraged to develop their talents in a caring and supportive environment. Parents and staff work together to ensure children leave All Saints as well-rounded and confident individuals ready to move on to the next stage in their education.
Link to OFSTED Parentview Website