“At All Saints, we all flourish and achieve as a child of God”
At All Saints we aim to:
- To provide a welcoming and caring environment.
- To ensure all that we do reflect our Christian values through a commitment to Gospel Teachings.
- To nurture independent, confident children with enquiring minds.
- To deliver a high quality and creative curriculum.
- To achieve in all areas of the curriculum
- To develop a lifelong love of learning.
- To expect good behaviour and mutual respect.
- To take responsibility in school and the wider community.
All Saints School has a unique and special ethos where all children and young people are valued as an individual. Children are encouraged to develop their talents in a caring and supportive environment. Parents and staff work together to ensure children leave All Saints as well-rounded and confident individuals ready to move on to the next stage in their education.
Parents and children have an overwhelmingly positive school experience and talk highly of their time at All Saints
Link to OFSTED Parentview Website