Our school is located in the beautiful village of Kirkby Overblow which is situated just 4 miles south-east of Harrogate and can be easily accessed from the A658 bypass. There is a record of a school in Kirkby Overblow from around 1700. The school building on the present site dates from 1782 when it is recorded that the Rector, the Revd. Dr. Cooper and his wife gave to the building of a school.
The school has been extensively extended and refurbished over the years and now has four classrooms, a hall and a mezzanine area. The outdoor learning environment is excellent – there are two playground areas and a large playing field as well as a wildlife area, play trail and a quiet area known as ‘The Dragon’s Garden’.